Room rates listed on the booking website are inclusive of room price and tax. Daily room rates and package rates may differ. Please read carefully prior to confirming your reservation.
Check-in starts after 3:00 p.m. except in the case where your room type (package) specifies a different check-in time. For verification purposes, guests must present his/her ID (or passport) and reservation confirmation.
Please check out before noon. Before leaving the hotel, please settle payment for all other transactions (additional night, additional bed, meals, phone calls, etc.)
Uniform invoices will be given according to actual lodging dates and payment amount and handled according to Revenue Service Office rules on usage of uniform invoices.
As of January 13th, 2010, The Splendor Hotel Taichung conducts itself in accordance with the “Standard Contract for Individual Overseas Travel” as outlined by the Tourism Bureau of Taiwan.
For more information, please visit: http://admin.taiwan.net.tw
- (1) Notification 14 days prior to arrival: full amount of deposit will be refunded.
- (2) Notification 10 to 13 days prior to arrival: 70% of the deposit will be refunded.
- (3) Notification 7 to 9 days prior to arrival: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- (4) Notification 4 to 6 days prior to arrival: 40% of the deposit will be refunded.
- (5) Notification 2 to 3 days prior to arrival: 30% of the deposit will be refunded.
- (6) Notification 1 day prior to arrival: 20% of the deposit will be refunded.
- (7) No refund will be issued for notification on the day of arrival.
Consumers’ computer browsers allow for activation of SSL cryptographic protocol (Confidentiality) to ensure information transport safety between the two parties. The hotel’s room reservation system uses HiTrust’s SSL cryptographic protocol. Any information input by consumers will be used solely for room booking purposes, and will not be used for any other purpose